Business Analyst Graduate
Contract - Full time
To assist with the testing and rollout of our VMS technology, 6 month internship.
Playing an integral part of the project team, the role will include all aspects of implementation and project support; based mainly in our London offices with the possibility of travel to our regional offices and clients across the UK.
- Recent Graduate, ideally 2:1 or above
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to engage with people at all levels of the business
- Enthusiastic and energetic, looking for a role to develop a business understanding
- Excellent IT skills especially MS Office.
- Good time management skills
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
nGAGE is passionate about investing in and growing the UK recruitment industry. Since 2007 the business has been identifying ambitious owner-managers of high potential recruitment companies and giving them the tools and mentoring support to enable rapid and sustainable growth.
It is our belief that by providing exemplary service, expertise and cost efficiencies we can help build the most dynamic and commercially successful recruitment group in the UK and, in just eight years, we are well on track to realising that vision. This is not just good news for our shareholders, it’s a positive result for the British economy and those who are seeking to make a valuable working contribution to sustaining it.
Please be patient while our server is processing your request.