DIGITAL SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT
Permanent - Full time
About the role
The Digital Solutions Consultant brings together YSC’s digital solutions to deliver impact for our clients, partnering with consultants to implement solutions effectively within organisations and ensure a premium quality service.
The role requires a broad skillset of client and project management, digital capability, implementation advisory, and excellent customer service.
• Partner with client teams in the scoping and planning phase of projects, offering implementation advisory to ensure successful rollout within a client’s system.
• Responsible for the set up and implementation of solutions, working closely with Operations to ensure key milestones are met and configuring platform set up to meet a client’s requirements.
• Lead and coordinate the Information Security process, including drafting responses to questionnaires.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the platform and share learnings with others in the team to be able to respond to client and consultant queries with confidence.
• Support business development activity in partnership with consultants, including contribution to proposals and platform demos.
• Client tenant set up on our platforms, including SSO configuration and answering standard technical questions.
• Data management including uploading data, conducting quality assurance, and adhering to compliance requirements.
• Administration and management of 3rd party psychometrics and surveys.
• Troubleshooting and 1st line support for clients and participants, escalating support requests to the relevant team where 2nd line support is needed (e.g. bugs).
• YSC user and permissions management.
• Configuration of 3rd party integrations.
• Previous experience in client facing project management and technology implementation is strongly desired.
• Strong IT literacy including Excel, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly. You should be confident with technology and display an aptitude to learn and explore in this area and should be quick to pick up new skills and jargon.
• Experienced in dealing directly with clients in a professional manner and managing client projects.
• Credible and confident working with senior level clients and internal stakeholders at YSC.
• Accurate with strong attention to detail and robust data management.
• Flexible and adaptive, calm under pressure.
• Proactive and responsive, and able to prioritise conflicting demands.
• Customer oriented and focused on delivering a premium experience for our clients
YSC Consulting is the world’s premier independent provider of leadership strategy services. Leadership strategy is the intentional design of the individual leadership styles, the team dynamics and interactions, and the workplace culture that are most likely to enable successful achievement of an organization’s desired future state. We help organizations understand if they have the leadership they need for success, and we work with them to get there.
YSC is an eclectic group of professionals grounded in the rigour of the behavioural sciences and practical realities of commercial and organisational demands. Our consultants help organisations connect the dots between business strategy and leadership. We create a consistent experience for individuals and organisations globally, but with careful attention to the needs of the local markets and cultures where they operate.
We are more than 225 employees in 20 offices across 15 countries around the world.
Our consultants have varied professional backgrounds and hold advanced degrees and industry credentials in psychology, organisational behaviour, management, adult learning and leadership, and related fields.
WHAT WE DO
In the 30 years YSC has been practicing in the leadership development space, we have partnered with more than 50% of the FTSE 100, and nearly 20% of the global Fortune 500 to help those leaders achieve their future business strategies. Our services include:
CEO succession planning and board development
Executive assessment and development for individual leaders
High-performing team development
Inclusive leadership and diversity services
Services for private equity firms and portfolio companies (pre-deal, due diligence, post-deal integration and firm-focus capability transfer)
YSC’s approach to leadership strategy helps organisations understand their current leadership against what they need in order to achieve their desired future state. We largely focus on the top five to ten percent of leaders within the organisations that we partner with globally. We bring a collaborative spirit to our work—everything that we do is done with our clients, rather than done to them. This allows for trusting relationships that go deep and effect meaningful change in the way leaders conduct themselves and evolve their organisations. Through this approach, we uncover insights that will help answer these critical questions:
Do you have the leadership to achieve your future business strategy?
If not, how can you build the leadership, interactions and culture to drive change for the future?
And if you can’t, what leadership and cultural transformations will make your strategy possible?
Please be patient while our server is processing your request.